Creating opportunities for members to find great jobs and advance careers is important to us. To make this happen, we're partnering with Greek Ladders, which connects college students and alums with resources and employers. We believe it's important that alums and undergraduates have access to career planning tips and tools, opportunities to learn from experts and meet recruiters, and search for great jobs.
The program is designed to involve undergraduates, alums, and parents, whether they're searching jobs, seeking new hires, or providing mentorship. Click on the following as it pertains to your situation.
- Career planning tips - best practices to improve chances of landing jobs
- Resume feedback - have your resume reviewed
- Search for jobs - jobs posted by alumni and other employers
- Mentorship - sign up to be a mentor or receive mentoring guidance
- Workshops - sign up to speak, participate in workshops
- Post a Job - announce internship and full-time opportunities
If you take advantage of the paid options, Greek Ladders will contribute 20% to enhance our educational, leadership, and career programming.